Re: Add Remove Software

James J Catchpole wrote:
I am not sure if anyone has commented on the
Add/Remove Software function but I find it
almost impossible to use. Following are a couple
[snip]

As far as I'm concerned, yumex does everything I need.
Why all the complicated (and broken) package managers that are nothing more than difficult to use yum wrappers?

The new packagekit stuff looks interesting, but it's obviously broken, difficult to configure, and even more difficult to turn off.

Rainman