Re: Add Remove Software

James J Catchpole wrote:
   I am unable to figure out how to queue up updates. that
   should be the default in any case.

[Please stop using html mail. A yellow background is just obnoxious]

It is the default. Clicking on a package to install it queues it without blocking the UI and you can click on the next package to queue it.

   Well, its not granular enough; I should be
   able to choose what I want to see at the
   package level, not the category, perhaps
   with radial buttons.

File a bug report.

    I see no reason why this is necessary. The combination
    of the YUM Return Codes and a section of the panel
that lists events should be enough.

You have to figure out how to display it within the user interface regardless of the implementation details. Again, if you got better ideas, file bug reports.

Rahul