Re: KDE nightmare

Mary Ellen Foster wrote:
On Thu, Apr 24, 2008 at 1:09 PM, Jim <mickeyboa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
 MEF, what do you mean by start  and  stop.

Right click on panel thing you want to move
Choose "Start move"
Drag it to where you want to put it
Right click on it again
Choose "Stop move"

NB: doesn't seem to work with the taskbar, and it's difficult to find
the right place to click on the systray.

MEF

How right you are on the Taskbar, You have no control over it at all, i did remove all icons from TB, but you have no control over where it's going tp put them, when you try to put the icons back on. .
I guess we will just have to live with it until 4.04
I can't see my running processes on TB.

Thanks for your responds
Jim