Re: KDE nightmare

Mary Ellen Foster wrote:
On Thu, Apr 24, 2008 at 9:48 AM, Andrew Farris <lordmorgul@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Jim wrote:

I went to remove the Fedora task manager at bottom left, to put the old
Task Manager Widget in place, but it isinsistant at putting it at bottom
right.
the tray and clock went over to the left.
Why couldn't they just leave well enough alone.
When I do a right click to move widgets on bottom tool bar ,nothing wants
to move where you want it to go.

 I believe a prior email on this subject said something like 'you have to
remove them all and start adding again to get them in a certain order',
something like that.. they float based on the order you add them.

Actually, after the most recent KDE updates, you can move things
around in the panel again. It's a bit clunky -- you have to "start"
and then "stop" the move -- but at least it's there now.

MEF

MEF, what do you mean by start  and  stop.