KDE nightmare

I went to remove the Fedora task manager at bottom left, to put the old
Task Manager Widget in place, but it isinsistant at putting it at bottom right.
the tray and clock went over to the left.
Why couldn't they just leave well enough alone.
When I do a right click to move widgets on bottom tool bar ,nothing wants to move where you want it to go.
Please help.
Don't these developer know when they got a good thing and to leave it at that, This one feature that works great the old way.