Re: Is It Worth Installing F9 Alpha?

Andrew Farris wrote:

Then, I can try xen and see whether my problems with kvm persist.

Speaking of this, have you tried installing the kernel version which works for me to install F9 kernels from? 2.6.24-1.28

I haven't, because I can't get yum to show it to me. I'm downloading it now with Mozilla. er Seamonkey.

Oh sugar!
I upgraded everything last night and now my mouse is acting oddly. I think middle and right buttons are exchanged in X.