Right Mouse button does not work

Hi,

I did a clean install of F9 alpha today on my laptop. Yum did install all updates (xulrunner does still kill my firefox, thats another story).

It has an integrated touchpad and a stick, both work flawless.

The connected usb mouse does mostly work, as the right mousebutton is identical to the left button.

Doubleclicking with the right buttons opens folder, ... but not the context menu.

The scrollwheel is ok.

Has anybody else this problem ?

Against which component should I file a bug ? x.org ?

cu romal