Re: Xen Kernel Not Powering Down

David Burgess wrote:
I filed a bug report on this early last week.
Hmmn, I don't know if I can do a bugzilla (early last week) search ;~) And there was probably ~1000 issues filed last week.

Please, please help others to even look at your bug report by providing the actual bug number or even better, the url so that all we have to do is click it ! Doing this will save any testers looking at the issue heaps of time in trying to give appropriate search terms to bugzilla.

Nothigns been done
I'm sure you are aware that you haven't paid anyone for fedora; any thing done by others is voluntary, and I guess performed on a big picture - things that must be solved first - process. Whether a box turns off when you want it to - I guess that power switch or power cord is a workaround :)

DaveT.