Re: Evolution/Gpilot: Calendar not synching

Roger Grosswiler wrote:
Am Mittwoch, den 25.01.2006, 09:20 -0500 schrieb Demond James:
Roger Grosswiler wrote:
Hey folks,

today i got my palm for the first time synching with my laptop using
Evolution and GPilot.

How did you do that? gpilotd still crashes when I try to perform an initial sync (x86_64). I see the FC4 bugs on this issue has been closed as fixed. What is the status in rawhide?

Demond

State is that everything except calendar gets synched on my laptop.
SOMETIMES it crashes - but now it works most of the times.

HTH
Roger

At least with my T650, the visor kernel module is crashing, with no hints back to gpilot or the Treo. You can only see this via dmesg. I opened a bugzilla ticket on it, and it was referred upstream to the visor module maintainer. Yesterday I could at least use pilot-link to install files. Today, that doesn't work either. It all seems to be very hit or miss.

DC