Re: FC5T2 ready for even a test release?

Can you explain to me a few different use cases which makes it a good argument to be available by default other than selecting package groups, kickstart and using yum . Please explain with rationale instead of just stating your preference.

I install to my laptop and travel often without internet access.

It's not uncommon for me to want some particular tool which isn't automatically installed, and it's very frustrating if I'm on the road and don't have the tool(s) that I want.

I'm afraid of missing a tool during install that I might have a need for on the road, so an 'everything' install is nice. (Not to mention that it gets old in a hurry having to discover which tools are missing and installing them as I discover them.)

-Ed