Re: FC5T2 ready for even a test release?

Jesse Keating wrote:

They can get their "crucial" stuff from Extras...

Not for regions where bandwidth cost a lot more.

When we get the ability to use Extras CDs during install, then we can
ship these CDs with Core CDs.  Then you dont have to install over costly
lines, and it doesn't matter where your package comes from.
Why not ship the Extras CD's now in FC5 and modify pirut to install packages from the CD/DVD's as necessary?

--
Rahul