Re: New schedule for FC5 Test2 ISO roll-out?

Peter Jones wrote:
On Thu, 2006-01-12 at 10:02 -0500, Chasecreek Systemhouse wrote:

Sometimes, rarely, I miss the Red Hat Ultrasparc versions -- but those
were the good ol' days, huh?  I even dug out my old copy of SuSE 7 for
the PPC and Ultrasparc cd/book set and wondered if Red Hat was
planning on such a Book & CD release again?  Maybe one day, when
things settle down.

No, no, and no.  We're not doing sparc releases of Red Hat products.
There is some work on Fedora for sparc though --
http://www.auroralinux.org/ .  It tends to be a bit behind, because,
well, there aren't that many developers with time and interest.

I read somewhere that FC5 was going to support sparc. I've been waiting with fingers and toes crossed. Am I waiting in vain?
--
Steve Lindemann
Network Administrator