Re: Features for FC4

Kim Lux wrote:

I'd like to see a firewall tool added to FC4.  I use FWBuilder.  I know
that iptables can be set manually, but I use FWBuilder on every machine
we have.  It is a pain to download and install it on every machine.  I
think it is a very handy application, for those of us not working with
firewalls every day.

Just checking: since iptables has system-config-securitylevel as its frontend, what is better about FWBuilder in your mind?