Re: Self-Presentation Niccolo' to QA Team

On Mon, Oct 23, 2023 at 7:25 PM Niccolò Zuccolo <zuccolon@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello Fedora QA Team Members,

My name is Niccolo' and it is my pleasure to introduce myself as a new member interested in contributing to your Quality Assurance team. Fedora is a community and project that I have long admired, and I am eager to put my skills and passion at your service.

In the past, I have worked in the supercomputing field as an IT supporter and have had several experiences with linux and server/clients operating systems.

I have always enjoyed the operating system and the Fedora Philosophy.  Although I do not have much direct experience in the field of Quality Assurance, I am eager to learn and apply my skills.

Kind regards,
Niccolo' Zuccolo

Welcome, Niccolò! Thanks for joining us.

At this moment, we're working hard on releasing Fedora 39, so please subscribe to the test-announce list, and help us run test cases on latest composes (announced there), to find any issues that might still be present.

Thanks!