Self-Presentation Niccolo' to QA Team

Hello Fedora QA Team Members,

My name is Niccolo' and it is my pleasure to introduce myself as a new member interested in contributing to your Quality Assurance team. Fedora is a community and project that I have long admired, and I am eager to put my skills and passion at your service.

In the past, I have worked in the supercomputing field as an IT supporter and have had several experiences with linux and server/clients operating systems.

I have always enjoyed the operating system and the Fedora Philosophy.  Although I do not have much direct experience in the field of Quality Assurance, I am eager to learn and apply my skills.

Kind regards,
Niccolo' Zuccolo