Re: Removing 5.19 kernel; dnf wants to remove 501 other packages too.

On 2022-07-14 11:35, George R Goffe via test wrote:
I experienced other problems during this "project", namely the command line length problem in the grub menu entry (extensive cursor movement caused an apparent system freeze). Should I write this up?

I've never seen that. Certain systems can be very slow editing the command line in grub, it looks like it's slowly redrawing the entire screen for every movement or character. You could start a new email thread and/or create a bugzilla.

I also have been having trouble booting with the 5.19 kernels. After the dracut-post processing, something runs through devices by UUID but NEVER completes so... NO BOOT. Should I write this up?

What is "dracut-post processing"? Start a new email thread and/or create a bugzilla.