Notice: openQA test failures today - expected

Hey folks! Just a heads up about test failures in openQA overnight and
today. The server_cockpit_updates test was failing overnight; this was
because I switched from virtio to qxl graphics to work around a bug in
Rawhide. Unfortunately there seems to be a bug in qxl with a specific
thing that test does (snapshot the machine, run X from a console,
restore the snapshot, run X from a console again).

I've switched that test back to virtio graphics and re-triggered all
the failed runs, but since then the planned Koji outage has started.
All update tests that run during the Koji outage will fail because the
test process relies on downloading the update packages from Koji. So
some of the re-runs for the other bug failed. We will not be able to
get successful runs until the Koji outage is over.

Basically, if you're seeing an openQA failure on your update, hang
tight for the end of the Koji outage.

There are two updates with other issues (a Pango update that changes
font rendering and so will need a lot of openQA screenshots to be re-
taken, and a Python update that seems to break `systemctl stop
ipa.service` for some reason), but again I can't really work on those
with Koji down, so will wait for it to be back.

Thanks folks!
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA