Re: gdm / gnome-shell segfaults on Raspberry Pi 3B+

On 4/23/21 2:57 PM, Brandon Nielsen wrote:
[Snip]
As noted, the other desktop environments work just fine. I plan on submitting a PR to the ARM landing page noting the 2GB RAM requirement for Workstation, similar to that which appears on the "regular" landing page[1] ("Fedora requires a minimum of 20GB disk, 2GB RAM, to install and run successfully. Double those amounts is recommended.").

Cancel the PR, I see the 2 GB requirement is already documented in the Fedora Docs[0]. As per usual, I should probably just read more.

[0] - https://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/fedora/f33/release-notes/welcome/Hardware_Overview/#hardware_overview-specs