sort of related to Rawhide

Disclaimer:   I do not know diddly about Rawhide

I have about 3 hours of usage now, on my shiny sparkly new install of Rawhide
Workstation.

I did a "dnf list installed,"

and I see a package called "TrouSerS."       It is still fc31.

I guess that is no surprise to all of you.

Two others that are still fc31 is "libqb" and "keybinder3."

I haven't a clue what TrouSerS does, but looking at their
website, it appears to have not had an update in 4 years.

So I would assume that the only way to change it to fc33, is that
whoever is in charge of that package, has to recompile it or some
other fancy thing, and not just rename and move it.

I guess my next question, is what happens if I delete this package ?

so how do I find out if I need this package ?

On a similar note, there is obviously still over half the files as fc32,
and I know enough about Rawhide to know that is no big deal, and routine
for most of the life of the cycle, or whatever it is called.

Among those that are still fc32 is most of the qt5 stuff, and half the python3 stuff and
all the cups stuff, are still fc32.     I assume this is why I still need
"fedora32-workstation-repositories 32-3.no-arch."

All the big stuff is fc33, and that just gives me a tingly feeling.

I see another reason now, that Linux users such as myself, should NOT use Rawhide, and that is
that there are way too many repositories.     Someone fairly new to Linux, especially even computer savvy
newbies, should use a distro with just one repo, until they get their feet wet.

Go ahead and tell me, that I should be using Fedora 32 Beta instead.     I do plan to install Fedora 32, eventually,
probably in June.      This virus hysteria, as really put a damper on things here.     I could very well be living
in my car in about 22 days.     I doubt that I can keep my internet turned on, so I will likely go on a hiatus,
from Linux, and just use my Android phone, until that gets cut off.       The good news is that I am only
coughing about once per hour, and I am sleeping pretty good, so if I ever did catch the virus, my symptoms
were likely just a week of coughing, which has happened to me several times per year, for 50 plus years.

Stay well, and use Rawhide - live on The Edge

David Locklear
Novice Rawhide User 0.0.0.6