question about Rawhide and the unofficial third-party repo

When Fedora 32 branches off Rawhide, does anything happen to the most
popular unofficial third-party repo ?

Does it branch off too ?     I assume that process takes several days or weeks.
Right ?

Anyways, from what I can tell that repo works good now in Rawhide.    I think
I removed it for a week or two and recently reinstalled it.

I guess while I am on this taboo topic.       What is the proper etiquette for talking
about this mysterious repo ?    I hear people call it the official unofficial repo.   LOL !

I do not want to get anybody's knickers in a wad.

Does this forum allow for such heresy to talk about the specific repo and its
proprietary packages ?       I see some distros refer to these packages as
"tainted."     Is that just a polite way of saying, non-free ?

On a related note, I have an empty PCI slot, I was saving for a graphics card,
but I could instead add a fancy Linux-supported wi-fi card.     Which one ?
ASUS AC1200 ??

David Locklear