my Rawhide wifi issue

I have scoured the web and my problem is or has been experienced by
hundreds of Fedora users for many years, however, they were not using Rawhide.

The crazy Broadcom ( BCM43228 ) problem is what I am referring to.

On a related note,

I installed an application from the repository called "wifi radar."     Has anybody
used this in the past few years ?     It does not launch ( at least on my install, it
does not )

I recall now the Red Hat guru, Davide Caratti, had some kind of wpa_supplicant
thing, that I once installed and that I think allowed Fedora 29 to at list list my wi-fi
router on the wi-fi list.      But I have
the latest wpa_supplicant installed.      There are various thread relating to problems
with wpa_supplicant.

I hope to have a new computer in June, so it is no deal breaker.    I mostly just want
to learn how to fix it.    In the meantime, ( or in April ) I will try various USB wi-fi dongles.

Ironically, just about everybody in my neighborhood within a 200 meters, could link to
my wi-fi signal now, but it is only downloading 48 Mbps, while the Ethernet I am on
now is 116 Mbps.

I have never ever had trouble with Ethernet in any Linux distro, thankfully.    I just wish
I could say the same thing for wi-fi, and printers and graphics cards.

David Locklear