Re: Proposal: revision to Install Remove test case

On 2/10/20 09:45, Kamil Paral wrote:
On Fri, Feb 7, 2020 at 5:53 PM pmkellly@xxxxxxxxxxxx <pmkellly@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

That's why I kept asking
whether you'd like to create a test case tailored to GUI installation
workflows (and looking at
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Results:Current_Desktop_Test , it seems
we don't even have one, because what we usually do is to thoughtlessly
perform some of those extra graphical steps, like opening an application,
on top of the vague "package install/remove" test case - which is certainly
something that can be improved in the description of one of those places).

I talked all around it in my first reply, but the answer is yes. I'd like to work on such a test case, but I'd like to get comments on the points I brought up in my first reply before I start. For instance, I doubt it would be well received to call for dead or alive tests on all the standard applications.

	Have a Great Day!

	Pat	(tablepc)