Self Introduction Vladislav Sidenko

Hi guys,

I'm very glad to join at Fedora Bug Zappers Team. I am working as a QA engineer
, mainly backend. linux, psql, mongo, rmq, aws etc...

I have some basic experience like system administrator mainly with Web servers.

So, let me introduce myself.

My name is Vladislav, I'm 30 years old and live in Ukraine, Odessa.
My first contact with Linux was approximately 2 years ago. Still my main OS is
windows, because the product I am working on is for windows based users.
Currently my main interest is java/python automation and linux
I want to contribute to fedora project, yet I am researching this question,
cause I didn't clearly catch what I can do for the project :)
Waiting for the approval and for the fedora call :)
So, thanks a lot for your time :)

Vladislav.
email = "vsidenko89@xxxxxxxxx"
irc : dobrinya
Registered FAS/Bugzila account with .this email.