Re: For today's agenda item - Proposed disk unmount test case

The test case is running on a new install. During the install a user was set up and that user has Admin. In that situation I've never had problems running journalcrl, grep, or this journalctl | grep. Perhaps we should have them login to their user account.

I've not found the need to invoke sudo, su, or sudo su.

From what I've read in this chain it seems like there are references to one of my old drafts. Adam's draft is most recent. Are we all ready from the same doc?

	Gave a Great Day!

	Pat	(tablepc)