Re: For today's agenda item - Proposed disk unmount test case

On Sat, 2019-12-07 at 09:45 -0500, pmkellly@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> I think I have it close to what you want. Please let me know.
>
> Here's the link:
>
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Tablepc/Draft_testcase_reboot
>
> 	Have a Great Day!

Hey folks! So as mentioned in the meeting today, here's my draft with a
few revisions to Pat's draft:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Adamwill/Draft_testcase_reboot

I mostly just cleaned up the text and formatting a bit. I also added
the 'associated release criterion' boxout at the top and a boxout later
noting that you can also check for errors missed by the grep command
manually, and added another expected result (that running 'reboot'
should work).

Note I didn't include the [[Category]] block in my draft as doing so
actually puts the draft in the category, which makes it show up in
Bodhi and stuff. So I usually leave those lines out of the draft form
and add them when putting the test case in production.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey