Re: For today's agenda item - Proposed disk unmount test case

On Thu, Nov 28, 2019 at 12:28 PM Chris Murphy <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> XFS kernel (since /etc/fstab sets / fs_passno to 0, we should only see
> this message with default installations)
> [  372.027026] XFS (vdb3): Starting recovery (logdev: internal)

Rats, the part in parenthesis is confusing. Rewrite: (we should only
see this message)

This message is what we'd see pretty much no matter what, including
the Fedora Server case which defaults to XFS. Even if fs_passno were 1
or 2 for some reason, fsck.xfs is a no op,therefore we'd still see the
above message when mount is attempted.

--
Chris Murphy