Re: Link to test case for drive dismount

On Wed, Nov 20, 2019 at 2:22 PM Adam Williamson
<adamwill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Wed, 2019-11-20 at 07:47 -0500, pmkellly@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
>
> > Can we please have "Test case for drive dismount" as an official agenda
> > item for our next QA meeting? Discussing this via the list is not working.
> >
> > Chris Murphy was the only respondent and he brought up some points that
> > seem like they would be good for group discussion. The link to the draft is:
> >
> > https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Tablepc/Draft_testcase_reboot
>
> Sure Pat, I'll make sure it's on there. Note, though, that not getting
> a lot of responses doesn't mean things aren't working. For criteria and
> test cases I usually follow the policy that if no-one's complaining, it
> means they're happy; if you propose something and wait two weeks and
> no-one yells at you, then it's probably fine to just go ahead and do it
> :)

I would find it helpful if there's an example of this happening right
now, and maybe use that to define and deploy the test case.

Also, maybe call it unmount rather than dismount? More consistent with
the 'umount' command, and also dismount sounds to me like a gymnastics
thing. :-D

--
Chris Murphy