2019-11-04 @ 15:00 UTC - Fedora QA Meeting - Minutes

==================================
#fedora-meeting: Fedora QA Meeting
==================================

Meeting started by adamw at 16:00:02 UTC. The full logs are available at
https://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2019-11-04/fedora-qa.2019-11-04-16.00.log.html
.

Meeting summary
---------------
* Roll call  (adamw, 16:00:13)

* Previous meeting follow-up  (adamw, 16:03:44)
  * "adamw to go ahead and add the basic desktop background criterion to
    'automatic blockers' as that proposal received no objections" - this
    is done (and CERTAINLY not literally in the last two minutes,
    anything the wiki page history says is a vicious lie)  (adamw,
    16:06:02)
  * "adamw to refresh the proposal to replace the xen criterion with
    more specific ec2 requirements (including requirement for a
    xen-based instance type to work)" - also done, we will cover this in
    more detail later  (adamw, 16:06:52)
  * "bcotton to refresh toggle key criterion proposal with modification
    suggested by kparal" - this was done too, and we will cover it soon
    (adamw, 16:07:26)
  * "adamw to follow up on the printing criteria proposal and ask
    sgallagh if he thinks we should push it out as-is" - whoops, forgot
    about this one. sgallagh, around by any chance?  (adamw, 16:08:38)
  * ACTION: adamw to follow up on the printing criteria proposal and ask
    sgallagh if he thinks we should push it out as-is  (adamw, 16:11:03)
  * ACTION: adamw to create F32 release criteria pages  (adamw,
    16:16:59)
  * ACTION: sgallagh to add proposed printing criterion to F32 criteria
    once they're ready  (adamw, 16:17:15)

* Criteria proposals status  (adamw, 16:18:59)
  * proposed printing criterion will be put into production as action'ed
    above  (adamw, 16:19:16)
  * xen/ec2, disk dismount and toggle key criteria are all live for
    discussion at present  (adamw, 16:20:11)
  * ACTION: tablepc to make the 'disk dismount' test case proposal into
    a draft wiki page  (adamw, 16:26:07)
  * please read the list proposals and send feedback  (adamw, 16:27:45)

* Test Day / community event status  (adamw, 16:28:27)
  * ACTION: coremodule and sumantro to work on a heroes of fedora blog
    post  (adamw, 16:33:17)
  * LINK: https://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/qa-docs/   (sumantro,
    16:35:08)

* Open floor  (adamw, 16:38:29)

Meeting ended at 16:46:38 UTC.

Action Items
------------
* adamw to follow up on the printing criteria proposal and ask sgallagh
  if he thinks we should push it out as-is
* adamw to create F32 release criteria pages
* sgallagh to add proposed printing criterion to F32 criteria once
  they're ready
* tablepc to make the 'disk dismount' test case proposal into a draft
  wiki page
* coremodule and sumantro to work on a heroes of fedora blog post

Action Items, by person
-----------------------
* adamw
  * adamw to follow up on the printing criteria proposal and ask
    sgallagh if he thinks we should push it out as-is
  * adamw to create F32 release criteria pages
* coremodule
  * coremodule and sumantro to work on a heroes of fedora blog post
* sgallagh
  * adamw to follow up on the printing criteria proposal and ask
    sgallagh if he thinks we should push it out as-is
  * sgallagh to add proposed printing criterion to F32 criteria once
    they're ready
* sumantro
  * coremodule and sumantro to work on a heroes of fedora blog post
* tablepc
  * tablepc to make the 'disk dismount' test case proposal into a draft
    wiki page
* **UNASSIGNED**
  * (none)

People Present (lines said)