Re: proposal: move "image size" criterion from Beta to Final

On Tue, Sep 17, 2019 at 8:38 PM Adam Williamson <adamwill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
We could consider still enforcing sizes which clearly relate to optical
media (so, basically, 700MB and 4.7GB sizes).

But we enforce them, for Final. And for Beta, we don't block on optical media anyway. That was one of my arguments why this criterion is no longer critical for Beta.