Re: Update to last minute blocker bugs proposal (Rev:07242019)

> On Fri, 2019-08-09 at 18:26 -0700, Adam Williamson wrote:
> > On Wed, 2019-07-24 at 10:04 -0400, pmkellly@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> > > I got feedback from Adam and Ben today; so the following changes have
> > > been made:
> > >
> > > I have added a little paragraph at the beginning to say what a last
> > > minute blocker bug is. I used freeze as the time anchor rather than a
> > > meeting since that seems to be the most firm time constraint we work to.
> > > Perhaps the review meetings could be anchored to the freeze as well.
> > > There might be some merit to showing the critical meetings in the
> > > schedule list that gets published.
> > >
> > > I changed "team" to "stakeholder groups"
> > >
> > > I removed "proposed" from places where it really didn't add anything.
> > >

> > > 	Have a Great Day!
> > >
> > > 	Pat	(tablepc)
> >
> > Thanks Pat! For future drafts, can you please just send them as plain
> > text in line? It makes it more convenient to read them quickly. For the
> > record, here is Pat's proposal:
>
> *snip*
>
> OK, so here is a new draft based on a kind of merge of Pat's recent
> drafts and my earlier drafts. For the record, my previous draft was 555
> words, Pat's last draft is 258 words (without counting the paragraph
> numbers and without any wikitext like mine has), and this is 445 words.
> I think Pat's draft left out some necessary connective tissue, though
> (like what exactly this concept is *for*, and details on how exactly
> the review should be handled, and it kinda smooshed together the 'last
> minute' and 'difficult to fix' concepts), so I don't think I can cut
> much more.

OK, so based on the follow-ups here, I went ahead and merged this
draft, only with '7 days' changed to '5 days':

https://fedoraproject.org/w/index.php?title=QA%3ASOP_blocker_bug_process&type=revision&diff=551137&oldid=503308

Thanks folks!

Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey