Update to last minute blocker bugs proposal (Rev:07242019)

I got feedback from Adam and Ben today; so the following changes have been made:

I have added a little paragraph at the beginning to say what a last minute blocker bug is. I used freeze as the time anchor rather than a meeting since that seems to be the most firm time constraint we work to. Perhaps the review meetings could be anchored to the freeze as well. There might be some merit to showing the critical meetings in the schedule list that gets published.

I changed "team" to "stakeholder groups"

I removed "proposed" from places where it really didn't add anything.

	Have a Great Day!

	Pat	(tablepc)