Re: Last minute blocker bugs

I like Pat's proposal, but I don't see that we actually say what a
"last minute blocker bug" is. I am in favor of giving us a little
lattitude to use judgment, but I think we want to set some sort of
guidance for our future selves. We should make it clear that "last
minute" status is based on when the bug is nominated as a blocker, not
when it is initially opened. It might also help to say "last minute"
means, e.g. the start of the meeting is the cutoff. Or the start of
the meeting minus 3 hours, or 1 day, or...

--
Ben Cotton
He / Him / His