Re: Last minute blocker bugs

I have suggested the quorum, but we can still discuss the exact numbers (mine were just examples). Besides, the votes do not have to come from people present in one particular IRC meeting, but
  • votes could be recorded in all such meetings (blocker bugs meeting, go-nogo, ...)
  • votes could be casted in Bugzilla and IRC presence does not need to be required.
The most important thing is, the majority agrees, not that we need to organize voting every time we meet.

Lukas