Re: Last minute blocker bugs

Hello,

this was already been discussed a couple of years ago and the story can be found here:
https://lists.fedoraproject.org/archives/list/test@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/thread/Q46M75GUKRHMI5IMNGBNL6XHLD5GLLTS/

I agree with how it is written, however, I sort of believe that this might be a rabbit hole opening if mistreated.
Therefore, as an addition to Adam's draft, I would suggest there be a quorum to make sure that the majority of stakeholders do really agree with the blocker bug waiver. Let's say, the decision would take at least ~10 people to vote, with the result of ~80 %, so that it is clear that we want it that way and the process cannot be misused to avoid bug fixing. Solid arguments would be needed to go over the quorum and I think that is reasonable.

Lukas