Re: Release criteria proposal: installing / removing software

> I instinctively like the non-split form here because, to me, it
> emphasizes more clearly that "appropriately" applies to all three
> actions.

To be clearer here, consider these options:

"...to appropriately install, remove and update..."
"...to install, remove and update appropriately..."
"...appropriately to install, remove and update..."

To me, it's at least possible that someone might read the first as if
the "appropriately" applies only to the action "install", and the
second as if the "appropriately" applies only to the action "update".
The third, however, can't really be understood in any way *other* than
with "appropriately" applying to all three actions.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey