Re: [Test-Announce] Re: Fedora 28 Candidate Beta-1.2 Available Now!

> On Wed, 2018-03-28 at 12:07 +0000, rawhide@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> > According to the schedule [1], Fedora 28 Candidate Beta-1.2 is now
> > available for testing. Please help us complete all the validation
> > testing! For more information on release validation testing, see:
> > https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA:Release_validation_test_plan
>
> Heads up: this one is kinda DOA, there's no need to test it any
> further. We can't reasonably ship it as Beta.
>
> There may be a 1.3 or we may just go with 1.1 (assuming no new blockers
> emerge).
>
> Please continue testing 1.1 for now, there'll be another announcement
> if we do a 1.3. I will revise the 'current' links to point back to 1.1
> and add a warning note to the 1.2 pages.

Further heads-up: a 1.3 is running now, we'll make a choice between 1.1
and 1.3 (assuming nothing else comes up) at go/no-go tomorrow.

Please continue testing 1.1 for now - the difference between 1.1 and
1.3 is small, so most tests will be valid regardless of which we pick.
When 1.3 shows up, there will be an automated announcement mail, and
it'd be good to get some tests run on it if we can, before tomorrow.
1.2 is entirely out of the running. :) Thanks folks!
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey