Self-introduction: Brandon Nielsen

Hi,

I don't have a lot of free time, but I'm hoping to spend at least a little bit of it contributing to release validation results, and maybe the odd test day. I also try to contribute to any testing tasks that I see appear in the devel list if I get a chance (panel self refresh, libinput things).

I've been using Fedora in various capacities since Fedora Core 5. I have to say you guys have been doing a pretty good job! I've also been both a Solaris and RHEL admin in past lives.

I've applied to the QA FAS group, and am looking forward to working with you!

Brandon Nielsen