Re: Self-introduction: Andrzej P

On Wed, 2017-11-15 at 19:03 +0000, Andrzej Prochyra wrote:
> Hi
>
> I'm interested in helping out with QA.  I have been a GNU/Linux user on
> and off since the late 90s but went all GNU/Linux about 10 years
> ago.  I've been running Fedora as my desktop system for a couple of
> years and now I'd like to give something back.
>
> There are a lot of different tasks listed on the Wiki.  What would be
> something useful/a priority that a beginner could do?  My IRC and FAS
> nickname is andrzejp.

Hi Andrzej, and very sorry for the very late reply - looks like somehow
Sumantro and I both missed your introduction :( So, a belated welcome
to the group - I've sponsored your membership now.

The Test Days are always important and often a good starting point for
beginners; sometimes the subject matter is a bit advanced, but often
it's quite simple and there will be detailed instructions and some
folks around on IRC to help out if you get stuck. Update testing is
also relatively easy and important. The list of potential tasks is
roughly ordered from 'simplest' to 'most difficult / complex', so start
with the ones at the top, basically :)

Thanks and welcome again!

> Thanks
> --