Self-introduction: Andrzej P

Hi

I'm interested in helping out with QA.  I have been a GNU/Linux user on
and off since the late 90s but went all GNU/Linux about 10 years
ago.  I've been running Fedora as my desktop system for a couple of
years and now I'd like to give something back.

There are a lot of different tasks listed on the Wiki.  What would be
something useful/a priority that a beginner could do?  My IRC and FAS
nickname is andrzejp.

Thanks
--
Andrzej