Re: Packages that are failing dependencies or blocked by other packages in rawhide / F28

On Wed, 28 Feb 2018 12:56:14 -0600
Bruno Wolff III <bruno@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Composes are not suceeding very often. The latest was on the 20th.
> You can use:
> dnf distro-sync --best --allowerasing
> to try to update your system. This will remove some packages that you
> might not want to remove right now, so review the list before telling
> the command to continue.
> Otherwise an update will update as much as can be now without
> removing things and eventually the conflicts should be resolved.
> If you really need for something in particular to get updated there
> may be other options, but generally you don't want to go down those
> paths.

Thanks.  My system is working fine, and there are no urgent security
concerns that I'm aware of.  I'll just wait for things to resolve.  I
was only concerned that there was something wrong at my end causing the
problem.