Re: Packages that are failing dependencies or blocked by other packages in rawhide / F28

On Wed, Feb 28, 2018 at 11:49:59 -0700,
 stan <stanl-fedorauser@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
When I run dnf update the follow problems show up before it tells me
that there is nothing to do.  I've only been able to run 1 update since
Feb 4.  It was huge, 11 GB, and took forever.  I'm not even sure if
I'm on rawhide or F28.  Yet I see that milestones are being passed, and
everything is on course for release of F28. Is it just that my repos are
lagging?

Composes are not suceeding very often. The latest was on the 20th.
You can use:
dnf distro-sync --best --allowerasing
to try to update your system. This will remove some packages that you might not want to remove right now, so review the list before telling the command to continue. Otherwise an update will update as much as can be now without removing things and eventually the conflicts should be resolved. If you really need for something in particular to get updated there may be other options, but generally you don't want to go down those paths.