Re: 'No More Alphas': wiki revision drafts

On Tue, Aug 08, 2017 at 04:24:16PM -0700, Adam Williamson wrote:
> > Is there any chance of running that at, say,
> > https://qa.fedoraproject.org/blockerbugs-nextrelease/ instead of a
> > local instance?
> I mean, in *theory* we could for sure, it's just yet another
> maintenance task for someone, and I'm not jumping up to volunteer for
> it right now...if we could script the update of the instances a bit
> more (right now one of us has to go into the admin UI and update it
> manually every milestone), maybe I'd be more inclined :P

Is the maintenance headache in installing and running/updating the
service, or is it in this milestone updating? If it's the latter, we
could probably ask Jan to handle it as part of FPgM duties. Would that
help? (Probably for both the "nextrelease" *and* current app.)

--
Matthew Miller
<mattdm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>