Re: 'No More Alphas': wiki revision drafts

On Fri, 2017-08-04 at 00:38 -0400, Matthew Miller wrote:
> On Thu, Aug 03, 2017 at 08:50:09PM -0700, Adam Williamson wrote:
> > > Will the blockerbugs app start showing F28 blockers at the F27 branch
> > > point? Or sometime later? From my point of view, the sooner the better.
> >
> > It tends to go wrong in various ways when you have multiple releases
> > 'active' at once, so we've stopped doing that lately, I'm afraid. You
> > can quite easily deploy a local instance, though, and configure it to
> > show the F28 blocker trackers; the bugs themselves are created two
> > releases in advance, so the F28 blocker tracker bugs already exist.
>
> Is there any chance of running that at, say,
> https://qa.fedoraproject.org/blockerbugs-nextrelease/ instead of a
> local instance?

I mean, in *theory* we could for sure, it's just yet another
maintenance task for someone, and I'm not jumping up to volunteer for
it right now...if we could script the update of the instances a bit
more (right now one of us has to go into the admin UI and update it
manually every milestone), maybe I'd be more inclined :P
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey