Introductory mail

Hola!!!
          I am Baranitharan pursuing Final year Computer Science Engineering at Kings College of Engineering, Tamilnadu, India. I am an active contributor of Quality Assurance team in Mozilla Firefox by past 1 year. Vipul and Prakash guiding as for contribute to Fedora, so  I am very exciting to contribute Fedora QA.

Regards,
Baranitharan.