Introductory mail

Hello,
       I am Nagarajan studying in final year cse department in Kings College of Engineering, Thanjavur, Tamilnadu,India.
I am one of the open source contributor for mozilla in the field of Localization and Q&A
I have just started with my fedora contribution under the  guidance of Vipul Siddharth and Prakash Mishra.
I am looking forward to contribute to Fedora QA. I want to take the fedora to the next level.

Thanking you.