introductory mail

Hi Everyone,

I'm Robin, RIIMS trainer in IMS at KGiSL collage, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India. I know some programming languages and little innovation ideas how to develop and dubbing some error of some codes of I know. I have just started with my fedora contribution under the guidance of Vipul Siddharth and Prakash Mishra. I'm looking forward to contribute to Fedora QA.

Thank you.