Introductory mail

Hello Friends,

 My name is Aravind Elamurugan. I am from Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu. And I am studying in KGiSL Institute of Technology. I have just started with my Fedora contribution under the guidance of Vipul Siddharth and Prakash Mishra. And I am eager to contribute to fedora QA. I am more passionate towards contributing fedora QA. I also did some projects in Web-Technologies(HTML and CSS). I have also developed an App. And so I am more passionate in knowing many programming languages and developing it. So, under the instructions of  Mr.Vipul Sidharth and Prakash Mishra, I am ready to contribute to Fedora QA. And I am really interested in contributing to Fedora QA. I am happy to be a part of your community.