Re: Firefox launching at maximize continually

On 06/23/2017 08:53 AM, Lawrence E Graves wrote:
I am running Fedora 26 Beta and when I launch Firefox web browser, it launches full screen each time even if I unmaximize it, when I relaunch it, it launches at full screen. Is this something that has been incorporated into Fedora 26 or is there another reason for this unusual behaviour. Please advise.

I tried doing a change of userid and it did not work. What's next? Thank you for your help.

--
All things are workable but don't all things work.
Prov. 3:5 & 6