Re: Firefox launching at maximize continually

On 06/23/17 16:53, Lawrence E Graves wrote:
I am running Fedora 26 Beta and when I launch Firefox web browser, it
launches full screen each time even if I unmaximize it, when I relaunch
it, it launches at full screen. Is this something that has been
incorporated into Fedora 26 or is there another reason for this unusual
behaviour. Please advise.

Hallo Lawrence,

did you create a new user and then starting firefox under that userid?
Same symptoms with this new user?

Kind regards

Joachim Backes

--