Re: Langpacks

On Thu, 2017-05-11 at 00:36 +0200, Alessio Ciregia wrote:
> I was wondering why, if I install Fedora Workstation in a language other
> than English, I can find langpacks-en.noarch installed, but not the one
> related to the language selected during the installation process.
>
> In fact, while many applications are in the language selected during the
> installation phase (and during the gnome initial setup), for instance
> LibreOffice and man pages are still in English, and I have to install
> langpacks-it by hand.

If you're installing from the live image, it's kind of an inherent
limitation; the live image installs exactly the contents of the live
image.

If you install using a traditional installer image, I *think* it's
supposed to install appropriate langpacks, though I'm not 100% sure
we've checked that lately...
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey